Interventional Radiology-Independent Residency Program
To be eligible for appointment, the clinical-base candidate must be:
- A student in good standing at an American or Canadian medical school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- A rotating or straight internship approved by the ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) also meets admission requirements and may be used to satisfy the PGY-1 requirement.
- Graduates of foreign medical schools must hold an ECFMG or FLEX certificate or possess a license to practice medicine in the United States.
- A Minnesota medical license is not required for appointment, but each resident should make the necessary arrangements early in their CA-3 year if they anticipate remaining in Minnesota.
- Applicants with a foreign medical degree should check with the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)for information.
Apply through ERAS. A complete application via ERAS must include:
- Three letters of recommendations
- Dean's letter
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Official medical school transcript(s)
- USMLE (Step I and Step II, if available) or COMLEX scores
We are participating in the upcoming match Independent match for 2020-2021. We will be accepting ESIR and Non-ESIR candidates
The application deadline is November 1.
Residency Recruitment Coordinator:
Donna D'Souza, MD
Associate Program Director:
Jessica Kuehn-Hajder, MD
Shari Johnston, C-TAGME
Morgan Goetz, GME Coordinator